Soft Papaya & Pumpkin Masque
Description: This unique masque incorporates a special active Papaya Enzyme in a crème base masque to re-texture and smooth the surface of the skin. Beeswax and Avocado Oil moisturize and hydrate to soften dry parched skin. Tapioca Starch and Kaolin clay tighten the surface of the skin to clarify and condition. Extracts of Pumpkin Seed and Comfrey have clarifying and healing properties. Japanese Green Tea acts as an anti-oxidant to reduce redness and irritation. Gentle enough to be used two to three time a week.
Use: Use one to two times weekly, immediately following thorough cleansing and toning. Apply a thick layer of creamy masque all over face and neck area; allow to set for 15 to 20 minutes. Avoid eye area. To remove, place cotton pads over eyes, and sponge off masque with a warm cloth. Finish by rinsing thoroughly. This masque can also be used as a hand masque. Slight tingling may occur from the Papaya and Pumpkin; however redness should not occur. If the sting is too strong, remove masque with cold water.
- Tapioca Starch – Has tightening and toning properties.
- Kaolin Refined Clay – Excellent absorbent, tightening and toning properties.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil – Rich in Vitamins B2, D, A, E, & K.
- Papain Carbomer Conjugate – A special active linked papain from the papaya fruit. This papain stays active in a crème based product unlike the powder versions on the market.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract (Japanese Green Tea) – helps to reduce skin irritation and redness. This ingredient is also known for its antioxidant properties to scavenge free radicals.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – Known for its clarifying and astringent properties.