For sensitive, dry, dehydrated, oily, normal, combination and problem skin types. Gently and effectively exfoliates with micro fine particles that will not irritate delicate skin tissue. Using this crème two to three times a week will reveal fresh skin cells while enhancing the skin’s natural ability to regenerate. This gentle crème will maintain a smooth surface to help refine and reduce; wrinkles, problem blemished skin, and scarring. This crème can also be used to exfoliate arms, legs, elbows, knees, and hands for a smoother texture. Provides relief to areas that are exposed to harsh environments such as extreme hot or cold weather.
Terracotta in color, and a light gentle crème. Lightly scented with essential oils, no fragrance.
Use two to three times weekly. First cleanse your face with your favorite cleanser to remove make up. Apply to face neck and chest with a liberal amount. Gently massage without pressure to all areas for best results. Massage on face for at least 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with warm wet cloth. Rinse excess if needed.
- Soybean Oil – Extract of Soybeans. Composed mostly of triglycerides of oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids. Emollient, oil rich in Tocopheryl, known as Vitamin E.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract – Known for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstrictor.
- Ginseng Root Extract – Revitalizes and conditions the skin.
- Lavender Oil – Calms and sooths delicate skin.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.