Neroli Mist- Travel Size
For instant hydration, germ-protection and healing skin damage - fragrant, refreshing toner that fights inflammation!
Hylunia Hydrating Neroli Mist gently infuses moisture into skin, offering much-needed hydration that helps skin appear younger, fresher and glowing. Neroli Floral Water, extracted from orange blossoms, refreshes and helps preserve skin and maintain natural moisture balance. Aloe Vera juice helps skin repair assaults from daily life while reducing inflammation. Oats extract helps to heal, and colloidal silver helps to destroy enzymes needed for growth of bacteria. Recommended for all skin types and especially for dry skin, mature skin or aging skin.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly dry, mature or aging skin.
Size: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml.
Neroli Mist helps to:
- Preserve skin’s natural moisture balance
- Calm the skin and reduce inflammation
- Soothe and refresh the skin
How to use:
Mist all over face and neck after daily cleansing, or mist as needed to hydrate and revive skin during the day.
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Neroli Floral Water extracted from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, Neroli Floral Water is considered a key ingredient for nourishing the epidermis with flavonoids and protecting skin from water loss.
- Aloe Vera, a miracle plant is used to treat more than just insect bites – it treats a myriad of skin conditions such as sun burn, acne, psoriasis, eczema and cuts.
- Colloidal Silver helps to minimizes bacterial contamination and helps heal skin abrasions and burns.
- Oats extract helps to minimize irritation and helps to heal.
- Glycerine is an emollient that keeps skin hydrated, soft and supple to the touch
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada