Glycolic Gel Renewal
Description: This water-based formula moisturizes without oiliness. The gel-like consistency forms a protective barrier to prevent bacteria on the surface, which can contribute to acne and blemishes. Conditions oily skin and help clarify problem-blemished skin. Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliating ingredient, encourages the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. Rosacea conditions such as inflammation accompanied by skin eruptions can benefit from this formula. Roseacea clients need to use sun protection such as the Advanced Protection SPF 30. As much as 65% of irritation can be caused by the UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays.
Use: Apply all over face and neck area after thoroughly cleansing skin. Avoid eye area. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations. For those with Rosacea - Daytime use: Apply Glycolic Gel before applying the Renewal Advanced Protection SPF 30. Nighttime use: Apply the Keep It Calm Relief Serum before applying the Glycolic Gel Renewal for nighttime use.
- Glycolic Acid – A natural derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in Sugar Cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourages production of collagen and cell turnover.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A – Studies have shown that Vitamin A increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract – Thea Sinenisis Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract). This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Squalane – A naturally derived ingredient found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.
- Yeast Extract – Has been known to stimulate the skin’s immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.