Herbal Silk Moisturizer
Description: A highly effective formula developed to meet the needs of dehydrated skin. Rosemary, Goldenseal, and Balm of Gilead Extracts are incorporated to revitalize and refresh sluggish skin. Contains Ribonucleic Acid, found in the nuclei of all living cells and is essential for healthy skin. Silk Amino Acids are added for a sensationally smooth feel. This silky moisturizer leaves a light protective moisture barrier that helps smooth skin texture
Use: Use twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin. Apply all over the face until cream disappears into the skin.
- Goldenseal – Known for its antiseptic and toning properties.
- Balm of Gilead – Known for its toning properties.
- Rosemary – A pleasant aromatic and stimulating scent to refresh and condition the skin.
- Silk Amino Acids –The mixture of amino acids extracted from raw silk. Their low molecular weight indicates that the molecules can penetrate the cuticle in undamaged hair as well as the surface layer of the epidermis.
- Squalane – A naturally derived ingredients found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.
- Ribonucleic Acid – A basic building block for all living things. A protein that helps build healthy skin cells.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants) and certain lifestyle choices (smoking, drinking).