Aloe & Azulene Gel Masque
Description: The effects of Aloe and Azulene soothe and reduce irritation due to sunburn, chemical peels or laser treatments. The refreshing essential oil of Lavender cools skin and refreshes the senses. A great treatment to use after waxing, extractions, professional Glycolic treatments or laser treatments.
2 fl oz.
Use: Use two to three times a week after thoroughly cleansing the skin. Apply all over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow 10 to 15 minutes to set. Remove with warm washcloth. Follow with toner and moisturizer. This masque is very soothing for irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels and laser treatments.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The alloin free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.
- Azulene – A deep blue crystalline substance extract from the essential oil of matricaria and chamomile flowers. Azulene is known for its superior soothing properties. The deep blue color of Azulene is used as a natural colorant and is also used for its herbal scent. It is the most expensive part of the plant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans – Found naturally in the interstitial spaces between epidermal cells where they act as lubricating moisturizers. Enhances elasticity and flexibility in the skin.
- Thea Sinensis (Camellia Oleifera Extract) – Japanese Green Tea Extract – this extract helps reduce the skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.